Gory, Gory Hallelujah! Even More E3 Splatterhouse Gameplay Footage





Mindless, bloody gaming fun at its best.

Despite some murmurs of a few glitches during the demo concerning frame rates, I am still way amped to get my hands on a working copy of the game and eagerly awaiting its October release date (Oct. 26). In the meantime, make sure to check out these two new cam videos from Namco Bandai's demo of Splatterhouse at last week's E3 PLUS a kick-ass look at the life-size statue that the crew featured at the booth. It's a good time to be a gorehound gaming fan.





2 comments:

  1. The Man-Cave said...:

    Bring on the Splatter! I can't friggin' wait. Maybe they will do one of those motion sensor deals if there is another installment.

    I missed E3 thus year! Grrr! Only got to see some clips and not this one.

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    Haha, that's the spirit!

    I geek out at every new video I see, G, its insane. I didn't get to attend E3 either, but I've followed it online and it looks like it was a blast. Did you hear about Neverdead?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails