Strange Kids Club snags the Versatile Blogger Award
Over this past weekend, fellow blogger and club member Joe Monster bestowed with the honor of the Versatile Blogger Award and he was gracious enough to pay it forward to a few blogs that he admires, including Strange Kids Club! Although no one really knows how this mysterious award got started, there are a few rules that must be adhered to in order to participate. They include the following:
- Giving thanks to the person who nominated you (check!)
- List 7 seven things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
- I have a tattoo on the two most visible parts of my body (face and neck) and nowhere else
- My first horror movie experience involved Gremlins and I wouldn't sleep in a normal bed for years
- I have an innate fear of all things furry (from dust bunnies to Bugs Bunny)
- When I was 12 I watched I Spit on Your Grave on a dare and couldn't kiss a girl all throughout middle school
- I wanted to be a comic book artist when I was little (my first creation was a skull-faced "punisher" named The Destroyer)
- I ran away from my first fight with a bully and hid in a bathroom stall
- I got to met Eli Roth during the Hostel 2 premiere in NY and it ruined me from wanting to meet any more of my idols
As for my 15 favorite bloggers/blogs out on the interwebs, this one is a little tricky, but I'd have to say that the following are definitely some of the ones that I find to be exceptionally deviant... in a strictly legal sense of course.