It's a "Muppet Family Christmas!"



In the spirit of the season (and the fact that I'm currently traveling) I'm going to keep this as short and sweet as possible. The clubhouse has had quite a run this year with an aggressive publishing schedule of (relatively speaking) 1-2 articles daily, 3x the number of club members following along, and several new contributors and friends alike on board. With a new site in the works alongside an official Strange Kids Anthology on the horizon, 2011 looks to be even better and it's all thanks to each and every one of you. Whether you visit the clubhouse to read the latest interview every Monday, enjoy the featured comics, or just like hearing me rant about the good old times of yesteryear I want to take this time to say thank. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

For know, though, it's time to take a much needed break to visit with family and friends, stretch my legs, and prepare for next year (I'll still be popping up on Twitter and Facebook). As such, there will be no new updates posted here until after December 30th. After then, we should be ready to launch the new site and things will start getting back to normal. Until then, enjoy one of my favorite Christmas films: A Muppet Family Christmas.

Have a Happy Holiday and a (very strange) New Year!













4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    "PEACE ON EARTH! Gimme presents."

  1. deadlydolls said...:

    You Strange Kids put out extraordinary content and I have to say, probably the best looking blog on the Interworld. Serious congrats for maintaining such a unique and enjoyable site.

    Also, I ADORE The Muppet's Family Christmas and now look forward to singing "you gotta uh-uh! pass it on!" for the next nine months.

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    @Ladracul: That's the spirit! ;)

    @Emily: Thanks so much for that, Emily! Now rememeber... "pass it on!" Hahaha.

  1. Hello

    My name is Catherine Meyers; I work as the admin of a web and blog directory. I have to say, I’m impressed by your blog, Good job! That is why, I would be delighted to have your blog in my directory, that way my visitors will also visit your website.
    If you are interested in this link exchange, let me know.

    Good luck with your webpage.

    Catherine Meyers

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails