But I'm a creep...

... Im a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I dont belong here.

Some days are harder than others. I'm sitting here at work, pouring all that I have into a craft that I love (art/design) for such things as "Little Joe's" (package store/tax service) and all I can think about is Rob Zombie- in person- at my hometown of Covington, GA filming H2.  And where am I? Montgomery, AL. Why?

I can only hope that one day this effort will pay off and I can reach the echelon of Zombie, Burton and Lynch. That my time in these trenches will forge me into a creative force of such passion, commitment and talent that I can walk down the street and have one of these men run after me, just wanting to shake me hand and say "well done, son."
What the hell am I doing here?
I dont belong here.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails