Excuse the Mess... It's Moving Day.



Despite the omnious artwork above, moving day is actually going to be a good thing.

Don't worry, Strange Kids Club isn't going anywhere, but my family and I are relocating to a much better (and larger) apartment this weekend and thus this has proven to be a rather lackluster week for updates and reviews.

With the new move I will actually have a dedicated studio space and will finally be able to dedicate some time to putting the exploits of Strange Kid on film as they have always intended to be. I've been ever so grateful and humble by all of the positive feedback and comments that this project has inspired and I hope that as we approach the one year mark in August that I can continue to dish out that B-movie horror, cult movie, 80s nostalgia-driven insanity you've all come to know so well.

In an effort to spread the blog-love (make sure not to get any in your hair), here are some other great blogs that celebrate the strange. Happy hauntings this weekend and make sure to come back next week for a return to our regularly scheduled program!
Albino Raven
All Things Horror
Branded in the 80s!
Cavalcade of Awesome
Day Of The Woman
Enter The Man-Cave
Freddy in Space
Scare Sarah
The Horror Digest
Planet of Terror
Zombos Closet of Horror
Apologies to all that I may be forgetting, there's just so much strangeness to go around. Have a great weekend everyone!





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Thanks for the shoutout my friend. Good luck on the move! Pizza and beer are the best remedy after a hard day of moving crap.

  1. Jose Cruz said...:

    Good luck with the move, sir! I look forward to seeing the projects you have lined up for the future. They sound epic!

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    Thanks guys! Everything is going great so far, much smoother than I had hoped and I'm definitely ready for that pizza and beer now, haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails