The Secrets Out! I've Been Disassembled by an Atomic Fox!



Luckily, thanks to the wonders of science, I was able to put (most) of my atoms back together.

So yeah, Carla Shoup from Atomic Fox was awesome enough to ask for an interview with yours truly and seeing as how Carla has been an avid evangelist of the Clubhouse for some I said "Hell yeah!"

Read my talk about myself at length as I reveal why this Halloween will be Phan-riffic, discuss the bureaucracy of Pinhead's cruelty and theorize on my ultimate death scenario (hint: it involves implosions and fiery white lights of flatulence). Interested yet? ...why the hell not?! Well, if you change your mind, be sure to pay Carla a visit over here and show a fellow fright fan some love.





2 comments:

  1. Chris H said...:

    Ha, good interview, man! I was surprised you chose Monster Squad as your "favorite movie". Don't get me wrong, I love that one!

    Also happy to have discovered Atomic Fox, so I'll be checking it out regularly from now on.

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    Thanks, Chris!

    Choosing my favorite movie is tough since my tastes change so often, but Monster Squad has been the one that most inspired this very site, so I figured it earned a shoutout. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails