Look ma...



...we's on the internets highway! Although not an official Halloween post, I just wanted to thank Andy Cage for featuring my artwork (see above) on his super-awesome blog, dedicated to all things Monster Cereal. Andy has managed to capture tons of images, movies, and media featuring the sugary agents of Satan: Count Chocula, Frankenberry, Boo Berry, Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy.

As a product of my childhood, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the cavity-coated demons of breakfast. I mean really, how much cooler could a meal get than kickin' it with a bunch of monsters in your pajamas while you watch re-runs of Count Duckula? It can't!

I encourage everyone whose a fan of the crunchy creepsters to land their bat wings on Andy's blog and be sure to check out some of the wicked new fan art he's got up for Fan Art Month.

Bookmark and Share






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails