(Re)Animations: The Halloween Tree



A true Halloween treat if ever there was one, The Halloween Tree stands as a slightly more fun and adventurous offering than It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown but retains all of its spirit. Full of monsters, magic, and the mysterious Moonshroud it is a holiday special for adults and children alike as a group of young friends face their darkest fears in order to save the life of their Halloween-loving friend.

I'm going to keep this post rather short so enjoy your happy hauntings tonight and stay safe you children of the night. May your bellies be filled with candy and your soft, sleepy eyes rest easy in the visions of a spider's web or a misanthropic moan.

Bookmark and Share





4 comments:

  1. Ghoul Friday said...:

    Hope you had a good time this weekend :) I'll be posting pictures of my own Halloween tree this week.

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    It was nice. Although my costume didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped, my girlfriend, her daughter and I had tons of fun trick or treating.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I had no costume, only Zule

  1. Anonymous said...:

    This is my all time favorite thing to watch on Halloween. I never get tired of this movie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails