Boris Karloff Blogathon



I guess its better late than never, but I kinda hate that I spaced out on this one. For those of you who visit this site, you may have noticed a banner on the sidebar that appeared around Halloween referring to a Boris Karloff Blogathon (hosted by bad-ass blogger Frankensteinia).

The event is almost over and although I feel as if I don't have anything substantial to add to the conversation, I was able to find a nice documentary (see above) that expands on Karloff's extensive filmography, spanning well beyond the horror genre. For an even more extensive look into the history of this man, I strongly encourage you to check out Frankensteinia.

Until next year, Mr. Karloff... I'll be ready for you.

Bookmark and Share





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails