Creative Spotlight: Tosco Toys



A strange blend of funhouse freak meets creature chique, Brazilian studio Tosco Toys offers an assortment of plush products that could very well be seen as the poster children for some furry fetish convention.

Reminding me of those old carnival game bean bags, each set (three in all: Circus Freaks, Monsters, Skulls) provides a clean visual design and packaging that set them apart from other independent vendors. Led by graphic designer André Alcantara, Tosco Toys also focuses on the unique concept of transformation that obscures the shift between monster and man through the layers of each character (most notable in the Circus Freaks line).

Bookmark and Share





4 comments:

  1. rushton said...:

    Sscchhhweeeeeet man! I love it. Time to make our own out of mummified silk toes!

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    How about a pickle-bot? I'm sure there's plenty of room in the marketplace for a pickle-flavored robot.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    With a change-o-matic flavor mechanism that warps its biomechanical make-up to suit your emotions for the evening...yeaaaaah.
    Thanks for calling last night by the way man. I didn't get your missed call but I got a voice mail for some reason later on in the night. I figured it was too late to call you. I'm realizing now that you are on AL time and I could have, d'oh!
    Your kind words comforted me and made me feel a lot better Ron. These times are tough and we're doing our best, ya know? Thanks for being here for me and for being my best friend. I love ya buddy. I hope you're having a great Friday

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails