It's Alive! ALIVE!



And it ain't no Tickle Me Elmo, that's for sure.

As reported previously, NY-based artist Adam Parker Smith has been hard at work building the new Strange Kids Club mascot and it appears that he's finished. The creature child lives!

I can tell you how excited I am to have reached this step in the evolution of Strange Kids Club and how many opportunities this will open for not only the blog, but its members as well. There's so much more I wish I could tell you all right now, but suffice it to say that I'm aiming for 2010 to be the Year of the Strange and it depends on the support of people such as yourself getting contributing your comments and getting the word out there for others to get involved as well. Stay tuned!


If you have anything to contribute feel free to e-mail me at: strangekidsclub@gmail.com

You can also find me on:
Twitter / Youtube / Facebook





4 comments:

  1. Jon Guerra said...:

    Looks great. Awesomely creepy.

  1. Ghoul Friday said...:

    The hair was the winning piece, but the shoes clinch it for me. Awesome.

  1. Strange Kid said...:

    Thanks for showing some love, guys, its much appreciated! Adam actually sent the puppet out today so I should be receiving it within the next week or so. I can't wait to practice the voice and movements!

  1. OH MY GOD!!!! DUDE!!!! TIME TO BUST OUT THAT DRAMATIC LIGHTING AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails